How do I look after my candles?
- Always keep the candle wick trimmed to approximately 4mm, do this prior to relighting your candle. This will ensure a consistent burn.
- Make sure that the wick is always trimmed. We do ensure that with our wax will not leave a smoke line but, if you notice your candle smoking with a large flame, it means the wick is too long. Extinguish your candle, leave to cool, then trim the wick down to approx. 4mm. If you have a medium sized flame you will get more burn time out of your candle. If the wick has also curled, which can happen, trim the wick again to the above recommendation.
How to take care of your evaporation diffusor
Reed Diffusers are flammable, so keep out the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place on polished or painted surfaces.
- Wipe up any spillages immediately.
- For a strong scent turn the reeds daily.
- For a subtle scent turn the reeds less often.
- Refills are available. SEE OUR RECYCLING DETAILS.
Our evaporation reed diffusers, how do they work?
Reed diffusers are becoming a firm favourite for our customers.
They are very simple and easy to use;
- Our reed diffusers are sealed so the first thing to do is unscrew the metallic top , you will see a seal, take this out, (do not discard this, you will use this to resend back to us when the diffuser is empty.) screw back on top the metallic cover, this will have a hole in the top, DO NOT TIP.
- Insert our reeds, the reeds soak up the scent and emit a pleasant aroma around your home - Easy!
- DO NOT LIGHT.
- Our reed diffusers are flame free and do not require any heat.
Do not place them in direct sunlight
Our reed diffusers will evaporate into the air naturally. This makes reed diffusers a more practical scent solution for some homes.
How long do reed diffusers last?
Depending on the atmosphere that is present in your home, or office, our 100 ml diffusers last for 3-4 months.
Dehumidifiers, heating, open windows and doors and air conditioning may shorten your diffusers life